Two year MBA Programme Admission – 2017: Call for GD/PI/Counseling
With reference to your application for admission to two year MBA Programme, you are required to appear for Group Discussion/Personal Interview (GD/PI) on Saturday, 08-07-2017 at 9.30 a.m. in the Department of Management Studies, Kumaun University Campus, Bhimtal. The following documents shall be required at the time of reporting.
The following documents shall be required at the time of reporting.
- 1. A demand draft of ` 5,000 (Five thousand only) drawn in favour of Finance Officer. Kumaun University, payable at Nainital. This amount would be adjusted with the fee payable if admitted, else refunded.
- 2. A set of photocopy of all the documents/testimonials/certificates in support of age/qualification/category /subcategory/domicile etc. alongwith originals.
- 3. Original valid MAT/CMAT/CAT score card.
- 4. Certificate of appearing in the qualifying examination from the Head of Institution/ Department, as applicable.
- 5. Affidavit by Notary for gap period. ( if any)
This letter is to be produced at the time of reporting.
No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in Group Discussion/Personal Interview. For other important details please visit the department’s website www.dmsbhimtal.com.
Note: Candidates are advised to download this letter -> click here to download.