Two year MBA (specialization) Programmes Admission – 2017: Call for Entrance Test/GD/PI/Counselling.
With reference to your application for admission to two year MBA Specialization Programme, you are required to appear for Entrance test followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview (GD/PI) on Sunday, 25-06-2017 at 9.00 A.M. in the Department of Management Studies, Kumaun University Campus, Bhimtal.
The following documents shall be required at the time of reporting.
- 1. A demand draft of Rs. 5,000 (Five thousand only) drawn in favour of Finance Officer. Kumaun University, payable at Nainital. This amount would be adjusted with the fee payable if admitted, else refunded.
- 2. Rs. 1,000 in cash or demand draft as fee for entrance test. (Non-refundable)
- 3. A set of photocopy of all the documents/testimonials/certificates in support of age/qualification/category /subcategory/domicile etc. alongwith originals.
- 4. Certificate of appearing in the qualifying examinations from the Head of Institution /Department, as applicable.
- 5. Affidavit by Notary for gap period. ( if any)
Please bring this letter along with two recent passport size coloured photographs, failing which you may not be allowed to appear in the admission process.
No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in Entrance test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview. For other important details visit the department’s website www.dmsbhimtal.com.
Note: Candidates are advised to download this letter -> click here to download.