Course : MBA 5 Year Integrated Programme
This course has been designed keeping in mind the dynamics of the business world. The course has been structured in a manner that it first lays the edifice to the core concepts of business administration and then help the student develop interest in an area in alignment to his/her skill set.
Salient features :
- The programme has being conceptualized to provide a rewarding career in Management just after 10+2 like the other professional courses of engineering, medical, law etc.
- The initial years of the programme are spent on developing the basic understanding of core subjects of Management. The latter years are directed towards providing in depth understanding of the specialization courses like marketing, finance or human resource management. The specialization boosts the job prospects of the students immensely.
- It is aligned to the changing need of the corporate world and thus designed in collaboration with and feedback provided by the industry stalwarts and academicians of the highest order.
- Practical knowledge is imparted through industry interface, tours and training in close association with the industry so that students get a first hand experience of the work culture and working conditions. This will equip them in developing the ability to choose the right direction for the future.
- Programme focuses on over all personality development of students and thus has provision for rigorous workshops, seminars and training sessions embedded in the programme structure that can help a student to evolve into a better professional.
- The programme has been designed to be more rigorous than the conventional MBA programmes being offered by various institutions after graduation degree.
Duration: The duration of the programme is 5 years.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification for admission to the course is intermediate (10+2) or equivalent qualification with 50% marks (not 49.99%) or equivalent grade with English as one of the subjects, in any discipline from a recognized board/University . A relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate shall be admissible to candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC categories. The age of the candidate at the time of Admission should not be more than 24 years on first July of the concerned academic session. However, for reserve category candidates the relaxation will be provided as per the Government rules.
Reservation: Reservation for various categories will be as per the State government/University rules. If the required number of candidates in any of the reserved category is/are not available, such vacancies will be transferred to the general category.
Admission Procedure: The candidates for admission to the first year of MBA (Integrated) programme shall be selected as per the combined merit of (i) Entrance test, and (ii) Group discussion & personal Interview. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions as enumerated above shall be allowed to take admissions on or before the last date specified for the purpose.
Evaluation Criteria: Scheme of Evaluation