The institute believes in proactive interaction between trade, industry and the Government. Thus, the mission of the Institute is to develop professionals with management excellence, social and cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility and concern for the environment.
- To plan and conduct academic programmes in the fields of management and computers.
- To plan and organize training and development programmes for those engaged in Government, corporate and co-operative sector organizations.
- To undertake research studies and surveys on topics related to the development of industrial, co-operative, agricultural and allied sectors.
- To undertake special studies to suggest measures for improvement of sick units.
- To provide expert consultancy services in the areas of management and computers.